Motor Vehicle Accidents

We will fight relentlessly to make things right.

If you’ve been injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident, whether you were in a car, motorbike, truck or on public transport, as a cyclist or pedestrian, even if the accident that caused your injury involves an unidentified or unregistered motor vehicle,  you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.

Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Adelaide. Compensation claims, legal advice and service.

Your entitlements will vary depending upon the date of the accident. For those injured on or after 1 July 2013 a complex new scheme applies with strict eligibility requirements. If your claim comes under the new scheme it is important to contact us for advice as soon as possible as claims are required to be notified within six months of an accident.

Please note that if you were injured in an accident prior to 1 July 2013, your claim comes under the old scheme, which has lower eligibility requirements.

Our lawyers will discuss the benefits you may be entitled to receive from the Motor Accident Commission, which include:

  • Non Economic Loss (Pain & Suffering)
  • Past and Future Economic Loss
  • Loss of Superannuation benefits
  • Voluntary services from family members
  • Paid care and domestic services
  • Past and future medical expenses

Strict time limits apply and it is in your best interests to contact us immediately after an accident to ensure your rights are protected. Even if your accident occurred many years ago and you are still suffering significant effects from your injuries, you may be able to establish an extension of time for your claim.

Please note that it is not advisable to resolve your claim directly with the insurance company. In many instances our Lawyers have achieved far better results for clients who had received offers of settlement directly from the insurer.

Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Adelaide. Compensation claims, legal advice and service.

Your interests are ours.

If you need legal advice for your will or estate planning, please talk to us today.