Our lawyers will discuss the benefits you may be entitled to receive from the Motor Accident Commission, which include:
- Non Economic Loss (Pain & Suffering)
- Past and Future Economic Loss
- Loss of Superannuation benefits
- Voluntary services from family members
- Paid care and domestic services
- Past and future medical expenses
Strict time limits apply and it is in your best interests to contact us immediately after an accident to ensure your rights are protected. Even if your accident occurred many years ago and you are still suffering significant effects from your injuries, you may be able to establish an extension of time for your claim.
Please note that it is not advisable to resolve your claim directly with the insurance company. In many instances our Lawyers have achieved far better results for clients who had received offers of settlement directly from the insurer.